With things looking to resume to normal in the near future we are conscious that we haven’t been running certain services as normal, one of them being our Patient Participation Group (PPG).
What is the Patient Participation Group (PPG)?
The PPG is a selection of patients and practice staff who meet at regular intervals, virtually, or have direct input to review ways of making a positive contribution to the services and facilities offered by the practice to patients.
What is the purpose of the Patient Participation Group?
* To give patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest regarding the practice.
* To help the Practice understand the views of Patients on health-related issues.
* To allow the Practice to discuss information with Patients on the possible impacts of the changes to the NHS, the Clinical Commissioning Group and Primary Care Networks.
* To encourage Patient involvement in the Practice.
Who should join the Patient Participation Group?
We are looking for patients of all ages and backgrounds so that we can have a full understanding of our patient population. If you are interested in the services, the surgery delivers and being able to help guide the future of the surgery for all patients then we are interested to talk to you.
Previously we have had a lot of interest to join to assist us with the above matters and we are currently reviewing our list of participants and would be keen to welcome new people.
How to join the Patient Participation Group?
* Pop to the surgery and ask at reception for a form to register.
* Email Branchend.firstname.lastname@example.org – F.A.O Jess