Autumn Covid Booster Vaccines
As of Monday the 18th September, the NHS has started to invite patients to book their Covid Autumn Booster in priority order of risk.
Those eligible* are now able to book an appointment via the National Booking Service website (NBS), and appointments will appear bookable at the Mart, Hexham, Tyne Green, NE46 3SG.
Patients can also book appointments in the NHS APP, or by ringing 119.
You will be offered a location(s) where vaccine is available.
If your preferred location is not available at the time of booking, please continue to try again later.
Some eligible patients may receive an invite to book into one of our local booking service (for limited local pop-up appointments only)
Please be patient and do not contact your GP practice.
– Care Home Residents and staff.
– All adults aged 65 and over.
– People aged 5 to 64 years, in a clinical risk group (including Immunosuppressed). (Self-declare on the National Booking Service)
– Frontline Health & Social Care Workers.
– People aged 12 to 64 who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression, as defined in the UKHSA Green Book.
– People aged 16 to 64 years who are carers (as defined in the UKHSA Green Book) and staff working in care homes.
(Self-declare on the National Booking Service)
(Patients aged 6 months to 4yrs old, in a clinical risk group will be invited separately.)
For any covid queries please contact the NHS Covid telephone line by ringing 119 or visit www.nhs.uk