We offer a full and varied range of services to young people.
Here at Branch End we are a supportive team and have access to lots of useful resources and information to benefit young people.
Some of the services we provide include:
* Smoking Cessation
* Healthy Eating and Weight Management
* Alcohol Misuse
* Long Term Health Needs
* Substance Misuse
* Mental Health or Emotional Health and Psychological Wellbeing
* Sexual and Reproductive Health / C-Card
Young people can expect a fully confidential and supportive service from all of the team at Branch End Surgery.
You can attend a consultation on your own if you want to and you can ask to see a male or a female GP.
We want to know what young people think of our services, so please get in touch with us if you have ideas on how we can improve what we offer.
Young people are under representated on our Patient Reference Group (PRG), so why not consider joining our virtual group so you can take part in surveys and plans for future developments within the Practice.
Mind the Mental Health Charity – https://www.mind.org.uk/
Useful short booklets from ‘Mind’
- My name is Chris – A boy and girl experience bulimia and anorexia
- My name is Jess – Tells the story of a teenage girl experiencing anger
- My name is Zac – About a teenage boy experiencing bereavement
- My name is Pete – About a teenage boy experiencing psychosis
Sexual Health Services & Clinics in Northumberland – www.northumbria.nhs.uk/sexualhealth